Ready to talk with me about your student loan problem?
Book a 30-minute phone analysis to get the three C’s:
1) Clarity – separate the fact from fiction. Fully understand what can and can’t occur with your loans and find a clear path.
2) Control – take back your life. Don’t let your loans control you, you control them.
3) Confidence – know that you’re not alone, that you have support, and a path to deal with your loans.
You’ll pay only $200 for an in-depth analysis of your situation and the peace of mind that comes with knowing all of your options. I’ll call you at the scheduled time and spend 30 minutes discussing your issues, answering your questions, and helping you formulate a plan to solve your student loan problem. You can make payment after you book your appointment.
Don’t worry about taking notes, or if you’ll miss something. I start the call by asking for permission to record, and I’ll send you a copy via e-mail when we’re done. It’s yours to keep and review as often as you like.
Want to know what people are saying about their 30-minute analysis? How about this review from June 3, 2021:
It was incredibly refreshing to speak to an attorney who fully understands the law and has a more unconventional approach to handling things, rather than simply following standard procedure that backs you up into a corner. It’s not only something I wholeheartedly appreciate but also something I really respect. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience that he is willing to share with you and helps you figure out what is the best plan of action for your particular situation. I personally prefer direct, to the point, clear and honest communication and that was exactly our dialogue. A lot of attorneys have a way of being pretty condescending during consultations and I got absolutely none of that from my conversation with Joshua Cohen. I also very much appreciate and respect his genuineness. There was a level of empathy that I have not experienced with any of the other recent attorneys I’ve talked to in regards to my student loan debt. I am extremely grateful for the work he is doing and for his sincerity. I would recommend Joshua Cohen to anyone needing guidance and/or information about their student loan debt. The cost of the consultation was most certainly money well spent and at that price you are getting way more information and insight than the average attorney who likely charge you more.
Click the badge below to see more testimonials.
– For a Federal student loan analysis, you are required to send information from studentaid.gov. It takes 3 days to gain access to your information if you have never done this before. Be sure to allow time for this when scheduling your analysis.
– If you are being sued for a private student loan outside of Connecticut or Vermont, I cannot assist you. You can find a local student loan lawyer by clicking here for a list of graduates of my Student Loan Law Workshop.