…to the Law Office of Joshua R.I. Cohen. This site is dedicated to the firm’s practice of student loan law.
What is student loan law? It is anything that has to do with student loans although the firm’s focus is on borrower rights during repayment.
Wondering if you should contact us? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you receiving calls from debt collectors?
- Being threatened with wage garnishment, social security offset, or tax refund offset?
- Being sued for a student loan?
- In default but not sure how to get out?
- Unable to afford your current minimum payment?
- Wondering if you qualify for a discharge?
- Thinking about bankruptcy?
If you answered YES to any of the above, please read the rest of this site to learn more about us and the services we provide. Then, if you are a Connecticut Resident fill out the contact page for a free 15 minute phone consultation to tell your story. If we think there is something we can help with, you will know by the end of the conversation. Our goal is to demystify student loans – what can and cannot happen, what options you have, and how to deal with your loans to put you in control.