All we do is Student Loan Law!
What is student loan law? It is anything that has to do with student loans, specifically with the rights of student loan borrowers.
Wondering if you should make an appointment for a complete Student Loan Analysis? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you receiving calls from debt collectors?
- Being threatened with a wage garnishment, social security offset, or tax refund intercept?
- Being sued for a student loan?
- In default but not sure how to get out?
- Unable to afford your current minimum payment?
- Wondering if you qualify for a discharge?
- Thinking about bankruptcy?
- Wondering how the Covid-19 issue affects your loans?
If you answered YES to any of the above, please read the rest of this site to learn more about us and the services we provide. Then, schedule a 30-minute Student Loan Analysis via phone or virtual meeting for just $200.
By the end of the Analysis, you’ll have a clear idea of what you can do to better handle your situation.
Our goal is to demystify student loans – what can and cannot happen, what options you have, and how to deal with your loans to put you back in control.
If you are an attorney looking for more information on the upcoming Student Loan Law Workshop, please visit the Workshop page.