All we do is Student Loan Law!
What is student loan law? It is anything that has to do with student loans, specifically with the rights of student loan borrowers.
Wondering if you should make an appointment for a complete Student Loan Analysis? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you wondering if you qualify for forgiveness?
- Have you ever received calls from debt collectors?
- Have you ever been threatened with a wage garnishment, social security offset, or tax refund intercept?
- Have you ever been sued for a student loan or threatened with litigation?
- Are your loans in default, and you’re not sure how to get out?
- Are you unable to afford the minimum payment?
- Wondering if you qualify for a discharge through bankruptcy?
If you answered YES to any of the above, get answers with a free review of your situation. If there’s something I can help with, I’ll include a link to schedule a 30-minute Student Loan Analysis via phone or virtual meeting for just $200.
By the end of the Analysis, you’ll have a clear idea of what you can do to better handle your situation.
Our goal is to demystify student loans – what can and cannot happen, what options you have, and how to deal with your loans to put you back in control.
If you are an attorney looking for more information on the upcoming Student Loan Law Workshop, please visit the Workshop page.