Are you ready to talk with me about your student loan problem? Want a free student loan review first?
Our process is simple.
1) Click here to register and complete the form. It tells us about your student loan situation.
2) After you complete the form, I’ll complete your student loan review.
3) I’ll respond with a FREE Student Loan review via e-mail, letting you know what’s going on with your loans and what you can do. It will also include a link to schedule a 30-minute session with me for $200. If I can’t help, you’ll know upfront, and it costs you nothing.
You’ll get the three C’s:
1) Clarity – Separate the fact from fiction. Fully understand what can and can’t occur with your loans and find a clear path.
2) Control – Take back your life. Don’t let your student loans control you; you control them.
3) Confidence – Know that you’re not alone, that you have support, and a path to deal with your loans.
If I can assist, you’ll pay only $200 for an in-depth analysis of your situation and the peace of mind that comes with knowing all of your options. I’ll call you at the scheduled time and spend 30 minutes discussing your issues, answering your questions, and helping you formulate a plan to solve your student loan problem.
Don’t worry about taking notes, or if you’ll miss something. I start the call by asking for permission to record, and I’ll send you a copy via e-mail when we’re done. It’s yours to keep and review as often as you like.
Want to know what people are saying about their 30-minute Student Loan analysis?
How about this review from December 16, 2022:
Sometimes I worry that people will judge me harshly because I have over $150k in student loan debt and make less than $60k in salary. It was really refreshing to talk with Mr. Cohen about my student loan situation and get clear about how the loans and servicers differ from one another, as well as about my rights and options as I figure out how to navigate those loans and move forward. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable about the student loan landscape, but he was neutral about my situation and never made me feel judged or pressured. He answered my questions, listened to my comments and concerns, and gave me clear steps for moving forward in my personal situation. I thoroughly enjoyed talking with him (imagine that!) and will readily hire him if I find myself needing more hands-on legal representation.
Click the badge below to see more testimonials or Learn more about Joshua R.I. Cohen, The Student Loan Lawyer
– For a Federal student loan review, you are required to send information from studentaid.gov. It takes 3 days to gain access to your information if you have never done this before. You will need this to complete the form if Federal loans are to be discussed.
– If you are being sued for a private student loan outside of Connecticut or Vermont, I cannot assist you. You can find a local student loan lawyer by clicking here for a list of graduates of my Student Loan Law Workshop.